Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Course Evaluation template in LSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope you all are doing Well!

Request to all of you that Kindly share Process Creation of Course Evaluation template In LSO and Also share your view on Course appraisal by Employee and Learner Appraisal by his Manager and Course Administrator.

Regards

Amol

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a course evaluation template..like how we are creating for performance appraisal.

you can use t-code -OOHAP_CATEGORY. and pick the category group 10. which is sap standard category group for LSO.

Based on this category group, create the course evaluation template in the backend system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply!

I have checked same T code it is very important to create criteria which is required for template creation but could you please help me to explore more because have created template and employee also able to fill but only completed button was coming and not able to find where it is going after submission so created new one as in below screen shot but still it is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You have to define the process first and based on that define the status and push buttons.

you have to create this using t-code PHAP_CATALOG. when you double click on template. you can see the process flow tab..ther you can define the flow how this document has to me from one actor to other actor.

Ex. when employee fill the document (template form) and submit (button) this should routed to whom?

This all you have to define in your configaration . go through PHAP_CATALOG. and check if you have any other template for the reference.