cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a link in matrix cell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a goods receipt, I create some records in a UDT as well. I would like to be able to use a link arrow in a UDF at row level to show the linked records in my UDT, related to each row of the Goods Receipt.

If I'm browsing back through old Goods Receipts, and I click on the matrix cell of a particular row, I'd like to bring up a form showing these records.

Is it possible to do this using the link arrow?

Thanks for any help,

Robin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FOA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

As you probably know there are several objects that can be linked to the arrow. Unfortunately is not possible to link it to a UDT automatically. Thus, you will have to program all the code behind to obtain the standard behavior.

Just in case you are not familiar with the declaration of this object, I add the following lines:

oColumn = oColumns.Add("DSCardCod", SAPbouiCOM.BoFormItemTypes.it_LINKED_BUTTON)

oColumn.TitleObject.Caption = "Card Code"

oColumn.Width = 40

oColumn.Editable = True

'// Link the column to the BP master data system form

oLink = oColumn.ExtendedObject

oLink.LinkedObject = SAPbouiCOM.BoLinkedObject.lf_BusinessPartner

Best regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for the response. I already have a UDF(column on matrix) in which I would like to place the arrow...is this possible, or is the only way to add a new column?

By the way, wWhen I tried to add a column to the matrix, using the method you described, I got the following error...

Matrix - Line Exist

Thanks again,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

The error rises becouse there are existing rows in the matrix. So you can´t add columns to it.

When you open a system form, by default the matrix will have a row with blank values in it. That´s why is giving you the error. Try to clear the matrix first.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ

Answers (0)