Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Return to Vendor via Delivery

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

While creating the return PO to vendor the shipping tab is generated automatically with shipping data Sales Org 6500, DistChanel 11by default. I want to use the Sales Org 6500, but DistChanel 12, could you please advise what to do and where in IMG can I change it?

What is responsible for it , that the DC 11 is chosen by default?

Regards

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this setting:

IMG--> Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Sales and Distribution --> Assign distribution channel to Sales Organization

Also create Plant as Customer for this Sales Org & Distribution channel combination and maintai that Customer in STO Settings under MM---Purchasing -- Purchase Ordersetup stock transport orderDefine Shipping data for Plants

Umakanth R

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am lost ,

Could you explain step-by-step what i have to do to customize the return PO via shipping so I could do it.

Or do you have some usefull links that i can use.

Would be very greatful for help.

I have no SD consultant around.

M.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Subject is discussed widely in forums,please search forum before posting.Also look for same in sap help documentation,sdn articles,faq sap notes etc.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check under SPRO> MM>Purchasing->Purchase order->Set up Stock transport order

regards,

Lalita

former_member383831
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have found interesting me entries, I guess, but there is only one possible entry for a plant. I can see this value in shipping data when creating return PO. Could you advise if there is possibility to customize the system such a way that you can use one DC (ex: 11) as default and another to be chosen (ex.12)?

Best Regards

M.