cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Purchase Order Automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What do you customize in order to create a purchase order automatically ?

After, Which transaction, do I use ?

thanks a lot

Joel

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To make purchase order automatic use below setting

1. In material master record in Purchasing View of the material master data, the "Autom. PO" field must be clicked..

2.Purchasing View of the Vendor Master Data, the "Automatic Purchase Order" field must be clicked

3. Create source list for material ,plant combination and mark preferred vendors if any.

4. Outline Agreement or Purchasing Info Record shall be maintained which will allow the automatic copying of unit price and other conditions into PO.

hope it solves ur issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPKK,

I am sorry, but I haven't been enought accurate. I would like to create a purchase order, from a good receipt. See in the customizing : materials management / Inventory Management and Physical Inventory / Goods Receipt / Create Purchase Order Automatically.

in the customizing,

1/ I have assigned the plants to a purchasing organization

2/ I have marked the mouvement 101 for the automatic PO.

But after which transaction, do I use ?

If I use MIGO (mvt 101), SAP demand a PO number !

Thanks a lot for your help

Joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

automatic puchase order creation option in movement type is useful when you do the goods reciept with out reference to a purchase order say movement type 501 in MIGO then if you would like to generate purchase order during goods recipet time.

you are correct Movement type 101 definitley requires a purchase order to recieve goods.

Hope you understood concept.