cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create PO with refrence to multiple PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement to create an automated program where one of the requirement is to create an PO with refrence to multiple PR for single vendor. As per my knowledge ME21N can be use to create PO with refrence to multiple PR, but from the technical point of view as this is enjoy transaction and it will not support BDC program.

My question is, is there any other transaction code which we can use to create PO with refrence to multiple PR and it will support BDC program also.

Thanks...

Imran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Try using automatic PO creation tcode ME59N. By this you can club multible PRs into single PO. But for doing this some settings are needed in material master and vendoer master.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the settings required for ME59 in Material master ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just set the "auto Po flag" on the purchasing view.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I cant find any field with this name for auto Po. can you please send me the screen shot of the field in material master to my personal email ID - imran3108@gmail.com

Thanks...

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

R u sure you are going into Tcode MM02, selecting pur view? there u will get auto PO indicator.

regrds

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is not visible are you entering a Plant number?

It is a plant specific field and so you must enter the plant number.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all .... I had check with other material and now I am getting auto PO check box.

Thanks...

Imran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found this thread usefull, I was looking for some function which can give me one PO for multiple PR lines having same materials.

What I am looking for to club Qty in one PO line for the PR lines having same Material same vendor and same valuation price.

Is there any way?

Thanking You,

With Best Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ME21N, create wrt to the first line item and give the necessary fields, if you want to club the quanity of other PR's

Just go to the Delivery schedule tab and enter the Purchase requision no in the field purch.req and the line item number in the Requisn item.

Then the PO quantity will get changed as per the PR cumulative qty.

Regards,

RitiG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Try the following Tcodes:

ME58 Ordering: Assigned Requisitions

ME59N Automatic generation of POs

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we create PO with refrence to multiple PR in ME21 as per my knowledge it is possible in ME21N ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can create single PO from multiple PRs in ME21N.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

That i know that we can create PO with refrence to multiple PR in ME21N.

What i want to know is it possible to create PO with refrence to multiple PR in ME21 also ?

Thanks..

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is possible, you open document overview on & list all PR's & get it copied against that vendor.

Regards

Rang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this

In ME21 you create PO for only 1 PR. Then after entering all the data, before saving goto Menu - Purchase order - Create with reference to PR, and again insert a new PR number and adopt the details.

Check if it is adding a new line item in the initially opened PO. Mostly, it should add as line number 20. And you will be able to create a PO with multiple PR.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

You can create the PO with reference to multiple PR. Follow the below steps:-

1)Go to ->ME21 and give these details in the input screen Vendor,order type, P.Org and Pur Group

2)press enter

3)Now go to in menu items purchase order->create with ref ->to PR

4)Give the PR details

5)Select the PR line items

6)press Copy+Details

Enter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

You can use ME58 transaction & spool all the PR's pertaining to Particular vendor & create.

also by using ME59N you can automate PO but here pricing & source list has to be accurate since prices may change from time to time.

Regards

Rang