cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new condition type with respective GL acc. for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please assist me how may I create new condition type for PO & assign with pricing procedure. Beside that I need to create respective GL acc for below condition type.

1) OPGG-ACCRUAL u2013 FREIGHT & FORWARDING

2) OPGG-ACCRUAL u2013 INSURANCE

3) OPGG-ACCRUAL u2013 CUSTOM DUTY

4) OPGG-ACCRUAL u2013 HANDLING

May I know how may I create accrual GL acc for freight, insurance, custome duty & handling. All these should be reflect as condition type for PO & it should goes to respective GL acc. the moment GR taking place agaist PO. TQ

rgds,

nantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nantha,

Further to above said, the calc schema will be having separate columns for asigning the accrual keys. wherein you will provide the appropriate transaction key relelvant for GL account (OBYC).

Please wrk closely with your finance consultant for the specific GL account and assignment.

Cheers,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below path to define the condition type and to assign the new condition type in Calculation schema:

Materials Management-Purchasing-Conditions---Define Condition Types

Materials Management-Purchasing-Conditions-Define Price Determination Process---Define Calculation Schema

Please copy the condition type from the exsisting condition tyep and maintain the parameters as per your requirements.In the condition type You can maintain the Accrual key and the GL to this key can be assigned in transaction code OBYC.