cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create information message when It0006 and It0021 changed? which userexit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using ECC 6.0. We would like to provide an information message when a user changes either It0006 subtype 04(emergency address) or it0021 subtype 07(emergency contact) to inform them that they should check that the information held in the two infotypes is aligned. i.e. the contact name and emergency address - belong to the same person. We want this message to be seen in the back end (ECC6.0) and via ESS.

Is there a user exit than can be used?

Please could someone suggest the best method of acheiving this?

The message would be a simple fixed text message....ideally presented in a pop up box but a screen message would be acceptable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can write a dynamic action for this...i.e if you want to trigger a mail to the personnel administrator to chk the details of the IT 06 and 21 has changed. You can create the text message and assign the same in feature 'mail'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information - I had not thought of dynamic actions (newish to HR) .... Is there anything you can point me to to assist in exploring this ...such as the correct syntax to present the message to screen ...e-mail option is something i think i can make use of for another issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example in dynamic actions u have options to trigger mail if there is a change, create...etc for any infotypes.

Go to dynamic actions, there in FC u will find 02,04,06 upto 12 all this is for change, create...(Use F1 help to understand more)

Then you have the indicators, i.e P is for pausibility chk, I for Insert, F for call function etc. (use F1 helo to understand more)

Try creating a dynamic action, if u still have doubts, will send u a sample DA, try with it...

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sujatha has given some good explanationa and from the below thread u may get some idea

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=21503965&messageID=6605422

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - I am ok setting dynamic actions for defaults, inserts etc..but in this case I want to present an information message to screen. The message is customer specific created via SE91.

I have looked at F ....with CREATE_MS* variable however i am not clear on the snytax i need to use to retreive the bespoke message and present to screen ...the mail feature will not meet the requirement in this case.

Also how to i get to PBSA0001 or do you have the include name ...can not access via SMOD.

Thanks. Debbie

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u explored Dynamic Action for this requirement

and for userexit PBSA0001 did u tried it

just for ur info not sure