cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create info record in (A01)goods receipt-(R10)other in MIGO

0 Kudos

Hi All

when do goods receipt on base other in MIGO transaction code for consignment (like 501-K) system take error "Purchasing info record not found in purchasing organization 1000" and i create info record for consignment in Me11 transaction code manually.my question is: is it possible system create info record in background like create info record in purchase order? please Guid me

best regards

R.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want do GR with 501 movement type consignment process?

For consignment process - you need to active consignment info record using t.code :OMEV where this activation result  the consignment price in info record  flow to transaction for accounting posting and Consignment info record maintaioned  in t.code: ME11.

Refer link for details about consignment  cycle with steps:

http://scn.sap.com/message/13219187

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the important part of an info record for consigned goods is the price, because this price is used to settle the consumptions.

the info record has the specific data per vendor/material combination while the settings in material master are generic to be used for any  vendor, and the entries made in vendor master are genric for any material bought from this vendor.

As an info records gives his data to the PO, it can be assumed that the data in a PO is perfect to autocreate an info rcord if not maintained manually before.

But from which info you enter in a 501 movement can you fill the data fields in an info record?

so the answer is a clear NO for creation of info records from MIGO