cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create account group (KDH1) with changed chart of accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to create a new account group using transaction KDH1. I'm able to choose controlling area, but by default I'm assigned a chart of accounts (CoA). I want to use an alternate CoA and not the one assigned by default.

Where do I change CoA so that I'm able to create my account group using my chosen CoA? I can only find the possibility to choose controlling area. Or if it is not possible to select CoA, from where is the CoA defaulted?

Thank you,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member466848
Participant
0 Kudos

By definition, controlling area includes assignment to a chart of accounts. On KDH1, selecting the controlling area via extras - select controlling area, would default the chart of accounts from the controlling area.

It is not possible to select a chart of accounts not assigned to that controlling area.

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

That was not the answer I hoped for, but at least I now know that I have to solve my problem in another way.

Thank you!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi M.H.

In KDH1 screen > Menu bar > Extras > Default settings > Strucutre > ( Select all check boxes based on requirement)

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

The check boxes for master data and structure are not a problem. At the top of the Default settings my Controlling area and Chart of accounts are deffaulted and not changeable. How can I do to change these?

BR,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create or change your CHART OF ACCOUNTS from T-Code: OB13.

After this you should assign Company Code to the said COA from T-Code: OB62.

Regards,

Zain Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

How can this help me to get the correct Chart of accounts when creating an account group?

BR,

Maria