cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Appraisal Extraction in HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to extract course appraisals from my ECC 5.0 / HCM (I think it's 2.0 EA-HR is SAPKGPHC15) / LSOFE 300 system, into my BI 3.5.3 system but can't. I can pull the Personnel Appraisals at will using the standard business content extractors however, the Course Appraisals (Object Types E and ET) are not extracted, only object type P's are extracted.

If I run program RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB, I see my course appraisals in tables HRHAP and HRHAP_BASIC alongside my personnel appraisals, but it looks like the course appraisals are being filtered out by the template for some reason.

Is the standard extractor set for HCM (0HAP_DOC_ID_ATTR, 0HR_PA_HAP_1, 0HR_PA_HAP_2 and 0HR_PA_HAP_3) incompatible with Course Appraisals for LSO, do they only deliver PA content or can we select which one?

If I run the text based extractor, 0HAP_DOC_ID_TEXT, I receive all appraisal texts (object types E, ET and P)! So, this extractor is not filtered, but the others are.

Thank you,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I am facing the same problem(for extracting Course Appraisal) like you.I am wondering could you able to find the solution for this problem.

Could you give some idea to solve this problem?

I will be thankful to you if you share the solution.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had an ABAP'er change the code on a BAPI. The BAPI needed to return LSO and not PA (or PE?). It's been a long time and I cannot remember the name of the BAPI that was changed. Also, we were not extracting the PA data, just the LSO data.

Thanks,

Brian