cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing view error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have this issue for which i need clarification. When does CK40N shows this error costing view not maintained ? Is it when your procurement type is Internal production E or X

( this is found in MRP2 view of material master).

Regards

KM Naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

This problem had faced with one of our clients, when we have not maitained the V or S in the planned price at Costing variant- valuation variant planned price. This prolem appears when only for the External Procurement, maintained at valutaion type(MM). In such case it not possible even to view the costing view.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting and Costing views are the important ones from the product costing point of view. In fact, the standard cost estimate gets updated in the costing view. Extend the costing view for the material before doing the costing run - CK40N.

Good Luck!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Bhuvaneswari.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you said is correct. But my point is when it asks for costing view. Is it when i my procurement type is E or F or X ( that is In house production, External procurement, or both types respectively), at which type of procurement it asks for Costing view.

Is it that i am not required prepare costing view when my material is F that is external procurement (it is used for raw materials ) and i am required to prepare costing view when my procurement type is E or X

Regards

KM Naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the material in MM, intially costing view was not selected, that's way its showing this error.

recreate the material and now select the costing view as well.

Regards

Laxmiprasad