cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

costing sheet problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,All

I am doing the cost estimate with CK11N.

I get the wrong material price here, the price of P999 A should be 900/pc ,but now it turns out to be 1036.71=900*(1+15.19%)

and 15.19% is my overhead rate for material storage.

Anyone can tell me what should i do now to split the overhead  and material price? Thanks!

By the way the number of G 1002 8888 is also wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jun,

There is few check points you need to check my friend

Can you post material P999 A and B screenshot of costing 2 view to see what price updated there?

Also can you post screenshot for detailed Cost component 50 cost elements?

Also check overhead rates maintained for the overhead rate or group?

Thank You

Hrusikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrusikesh,

Thanks for your kindless,please refer to my picture.

Jun

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jun,

For me the settings looks ok. the other possibilities might be the standard cost is available for the current period. if that is so you can re org the cost and re-run again. Check date control and Validity of BOM on that date? What date you are selecting for ck11n?

CK11n will pick only those data based on Material Master,BOM, Routing, Valuation variant, CCS and costing sheet.

I would suggest refer this link and analyse step by step

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/e5/91fb84fc7c11d28aa00000e8214595/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/7e/cb82e443a311d189ee0000e81ddfac/content.htm?framese...

Best Regards

Hrusikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Material Overhead Cost Element Category  It should be of category 41 .Also send the Screen Shot of Cost Sheet. Credit Cost Element should not be same as base element

Regards

Veenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veenu,

Overhead Cost Element Category is 41,

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jun

I and Veenu both requested for Costing Sheet Screen shots. Your costing sheet should look like below screen to the extent of Mat OHs

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Message was edited by: Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry,please see my costing sheet, i dont knwo whether it is right.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jun

Your overhead settings seems ok, but surprisingly results are not correct.

In overheads only one screen is pending that is KZZ2 (OHs rates), if possible pls post that also. Sorry for giving you much trouble

One more point check your assignments of Cost elements in cost component '10' (OKTZ)

Material A and B are ROH or HALB? What is the price control for these materials? Are they also costed with any on the costing run.

Now its time to check your valuation variant too. Please check your Valuation control (OKK4) what strategy you have used for material valuation?

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

See the Screen Shot

Credit Should be 20 not C99

Regards

veenu

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veenu Mam

May I ask you with due respect, why it should be 20 Mam. Kindly refer his screen above given at 7.27 PM. He has created the Credit with code C99.

Is there any other reason for your suggestion, kindly update me so that I should also be benefited.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

I did not see it

Regards

veenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks very much for all your help..

Material A and B are ROH, and the price control are V, please refer my pictures:

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jun

Kindly check your cost component for Material, under OKTZ. Probably you have your Material cost element and Material overheads in one cost component.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Rajneesh,

Please see my component structure , they are separated in different cost component

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Material Cost of component or child material (which comes from BOM of a Material)

2)- G is nothing but overhead ,The overhead you maintained for the Costing sheet.

Check what you have maintained in those.

Refer below Link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/7e/cb7e3843a311d189ee0000e81ddfac/content.htm

Best Regards

Hrusikesh