Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing sheet not getting picked in CK11N

former_member195434
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assigned the costing sheet to the valuation variant which is then assigned to the costing variant. Now when I am running CK11N, the costing sheet is not getting picked.

What is surprising is that the costing sheet is getting picked properly in development and quality systems but not in production system. This is a fresh production system.

What is also surprising is that I am using the same costing sheet to derive a template (through OH group and OH key) and that template is getting picked properly. However, the overhead key and costing sheet does not get picked (as seen in the 'Valuation' tab of CK11N screen)

Any pointers what to check?

BR

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

This is really strange buddy.

If you are classifying these Overheads as Sales & Admin Costs, change the view as COGS.

Also see the Valuation Variant and see if anything else has been assigned at the plant level

Ajay M

former_member195434
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok it got solved on it own it seems. Perhaps something to do with routing which was not uploaded until then. But I cant guess why. Anyway thanks!

BR

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I guess that you have maintained only a costing sheet for Finished/Semi-Finished material, but not for Material Components (i.e. Raw Material costing).

First the material has been treated as raw material in costing (no BoM and no Routing) and therefore no costing sheet has been assigned. After loading BoM and Routing the material is now costed as an assembly (i.e. Finished/Semi-Finished) and the costing sheet is assigned.

Regards,
  Johannes

Answers (0)