Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing Lot Size

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have maintained my BOM Base Quantity and operation Base quantity in Master recipe as 400 Lts to a semi finished material

1. What will be the Costing lot size to be maintained in the material master Costing 1 View ?. Is this should be equal to base quantity maintained in BOM and Routing

2. What will be Price unit to be maintained in the material master Accounting view.

Kindly comment

Thanks in Advance

Palaniappan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The base quantity means it can be the finished product quantity to be produced. So in costing view you can give the BOM base quantity or even the order quantity so that it will calculate according to that.

You can check this by doing kkf6n, ck11n, and ck24.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Madhu.G

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu

So, I have to maintain 400 as the costing lot size, as same as my BOM Base Quantity. I am I Correct

Also, Is the Price Unit in the Material Master Accounting view, should be maintained as 1 or 400

Kindly comment

Thanks and Regards

Palaniappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palaniappan,

Yes please then the product cost will be captured exactly the quantity you want.

I hope it helps you.

Any queries please revert me back.

Regards,

Madhu.G

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Madhu

Please let me know,Is the Price Unit in the Material Master Accounting view, should be maintained as 1 or 400

Thanks

Palaniappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i said if you are producing 400 then you have to place 400 in there ok.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Madhu.G

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu. I will Check and Revert for any more clarifications

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Price unit in accounting view is normally the same as the base unit of measure.

Costing lot size should be in the vicinity of the "normal" quantity in production orders.