cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost estimate creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all..

Our client does not require product costing.

He just intrested to run <b>Cost estimates with Qty. Structure </b> i.e.CK11N.

I just want to know what settings are required for that..from start to end.... from controlling area settings to costing sheet if required..

It will be better if anybody will provide configuration links or guides..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not very clear.

However, from what I understand your client does not want to use the functionality of Product Costing beyond the generation of the Standard Cost estimate thru Product Costing.You can generate Standard Cost Estimates without needing to create the PP Master data (BOM, Routing, Master Recipe) as follows:

1) Enter the plan price in the Plan Price 1 field and execute a CK11N using the appropriate costing variant.

As long as there is no integration with PP/PP-PI on the material master record the system will create "material" cost estimates.

Regards,

Assign points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Ck11n without bom and routing too.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible. If you want to use cost estimate with quantity structure , you need to have product costing.Explain the requirement more indetail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is that our client dont want to implement product cost by order.

they r just happy with product cost esimation only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume you are not implementing the PP module.

You will only be using Product Cost Planning and not be using Cost Object Controlling.

Cost Object Controlling can be used once you implement PP module and start booking Production thru Production or Process Orders in SAP.

Please refer to my my previous reply for generating Standard Cost Estimates.

Regards,

Assign points if useful.