cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Components (High Importance)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo, SAP'ers!

I'm gonna execute Material cost estimate with quantity structure (<b>CK11N</b>)

I use my own cost component structure with it's own cost components(created by copying several of them from the standard one). I assigned cost elements to these cost components

using <i>Assignment: Organiz. Units - Cost Component Struct</i> I assigned created by me cost component structure to my company code.

the structure is activated.

when I process <b>CK11N</b>, only data in "Raw materials" component are displayed which is taken from material master record of the calculating material.

where can I enter planned data for every cost element in order this data is calculated and displayed for every cost component to which according cost elements are assigned?

Step-by-step recommendations in customizing will be very helpful and rewarded.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Drabkov

Have you created costing sheet

Have you created activity type for production and wages Ex set up,machine,power and labour KL01

Have you planned the activity type KP26

Create work center Cr01 assign the activity and cost center in costing tab with formula.

create Routings CA01

or masterreceipe(if process industry) C201

then run the cost estimate CK11N ,it willcome

Regards

Ansuman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll investigate your advice in detail & then will reward if it the solution of my problem

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

firstly set up the activity prices in kp26 , see all the activity types are in the work center.

in the cost compnent assing the raw material consumption and the primary and secondary cost elements to the cost compnenet strucutre.

then run ck11n, if erros see the log and fix the cost compnent strucuture.

then run ck40n.

check all the sub-components have standard price set and price indicator too in material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give me your mail ID

I can send u

than assign points

Former Member
0 Kudos

drabkov@gmail.com