cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost component structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I've two cost component structures i.e. A1 & B1 defined in the system. I've assigned the cost comp str A1 to the costing variant that is used for the cost rollups.

I assume it is the same cost comp str A1 that will be used in displaying the costs itemization in the screen of COST ANALYSIS of a PRODUCTION ORDER(CO03).

The problem now is, for the COST ANALYSIS screen the system is using a different cost comp str i.e, B1.!

Am I missing some assignments here..? or how is the system behaving..? Can anyone explain please..?

Thanks in advance

SHIV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

It is likely that the costing variant, which you have attached to order types have a different cost component structure attached to it.

Check this in t code OKTZ.

Regards

Rakesh Pawaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rakesh,

The costing variant attached to the order type has got the same cost comp stru A1 assigned to it.. Any other thoughts!?

Regards

Shiv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiv,

The cost component structure assigned in OKTZ to the organizational units only will come in the production order analysis. Pls check once again in OKTZ is there aux cost component structure assigned. Also Check OKKN assignment and OPL1 assignment. ( this would come automatically from OKTZ anyway check it out)

In production order analysis please try to change layout with different Target cost version. In the analysis goto Settings=> versions=> target cost versions.

Regards,

Velumani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arunachalam,

In every location, it is the same cost comp str A1 that is assigned, I can't think of anything else really!, Any more areas you can think of that this cost comp str B1 is coming into...?

Regards

Shiv