Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Centre in PR for Stock PR

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Generally i can see the cost centre in Expense PR when i choose the account assignment as 'K'.

Now i am creating the stock PR but i want the Cost centre field here so that user can key in the cost centre.

This is standard PR. i need cost center just for information . it is not for expense purpose. Is it possible ?

Thanks

pabi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer link how to set default a General Ledger account on a Purchasing Document with account assignment for an inventory item

http://www.bluemarlinsys.com/ns/0603-03.asp

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer SAP Note 496082 - FAQ-Account assignment in purchasing,it will solve query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't use the cost center field in case of material for stock.However you can derieve a report based on GR posting as internally SAP links Material Master Profit center to cost center , based on controlling settings.

However , I can suggest to maintain a PR text as " Cost Center For Reference " under Text tab, which is give you for your info and can draw report .

YOu can define text under

SPRO --> Materials Managemnt -- > Purchasing --> PR -- > Text for Purchase Requisition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pabitra,

What you are asking is same as you can say that you want to procure the material only from the pocket of one person but want all the others to use the same on the expense of the person Procured.

Once you give the Cost center then all the expenses will be booked in that cost center

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Edited by: 1234_abcd on Dec 16, 2011 10:59 AM

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

For inventorized materials , cost center will not be given. The system automatically determine the releavent GL accounts from Account determination and post accordingly.

The cost center need to metion when you would like to post the material / service to perticuler cost center. In this scenario stock will not updated and directly posted to given cost center.

Pavan