cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

when i am creating cost center the currency field shows as a display mode how can i change these cost center fields give me idea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The currency field can be changed according to the historical setting done in the Analysis data (ex. once in a year). Please check the data and if it is allowed once a fiscal year, you will not be able to change the data. Other data that can be changed periodically or daily, you can use a new analysis period and create a master with the necessary changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi what i am asking is this is new cost center my controlling area is cross controlling area if i am creating new cost center it shows that field as a display mode i unable to enter the currency once save that cost center its automatically picks up the controlling area currency i want to enter my self give me idea.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In OKKP, activate components, your currency setting is currently 20 (Controlling Area Currency).

If this is being changed from 20 to 10 (Company Code currency you are allowed to enter your own currency.

If your company code currency and controlling area currency is one and the same then there is no issue in making the change.

If your company code currency and controlling area currency are different then the future postings will be made the currency that you maintained on the cost center will take place as document currency.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi i understood but is there any chance to change the fields like required optional display like that give me some idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess your controlling area currency is different from Co Code currency for which the cost center is created. If that be the case, you cannot change the cost object currency

Jayaram