cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center wise goods issue report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard report to see the stock of materials based on cost center. I tried MB51 & also put costcenter field in that report. But when i am running the report it is not showing against cost centers. It is showing against mov type 201 . When i select 201 & go to details than only i can see the cost center. Is it possible to see the cost center without selecting 201 & going to details. I mean to get the report only based on cost center & the stock.

Thanks

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagdeesh,

How to save the variant. I am going to display variant. Than selecting cost center & clicking on copy. But when i am running the report its not showing any cost center. Please let me know the steps to get the cost center in the report.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you selected the cost center, it may be appearing in the column of "Hidden fields". So once you select it, by clicking on the appropriate arrow, you will bring this field into the other column where all the fileds which are appearing will come as display values in the report. Then you will click on the copy.

Now while you are in display mode of report, go to "settings" ---> Layout -

> save -

> give a name for your variant and then save.

This way this variant will be available for you next time to run. If you have administrative rights, you can save this variant available for all users or else you can save this for your user specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you mentioned, you can first run MB51 report and instead of going to details, other option is using display variant button, select cost center as one of the display parameter. You can save this variant with a name so that next time when you run MB51 report with this variant, you will always see the cost center in the same report.

Regards,

Jagadeesh