cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center not showing planned costs after uploading in kp06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Please i need urgent assistance .I am loading cost center budgets other cost centers are working fine.I don where am going wrong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OKEQ thus the screen for all business processes.I am using plan version 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the "Integrated planning with cost center/business process" check box is selected or not on your plan version in OKEQ t.code.Also check the plan primary costs check box in control data tab in cost center master data.If plan primary costs check box is ticked in control data tab, you can remove that check box and save.

Hope this helps you and let me know if you have any doubts.

Regards,

Puri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Ks03 this is what the cost center looks like

michael_savarimuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rejoice,

This is not the same cost center (210215) as the one you say you have a problem with (210212).  Try uploading the spreadsheet -- perhaps one of the experts here can spot what's wrong???

Cheers,

TD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rejoice,

Is the plan Version maintained for the year you are executing the transaction. Please check the same.

Additionally, Also, the issue may be due to lock problem within the manual planning. You can check on the lock problem in detail in SAP note 79634.

Hope this resolves the issue. Assign points if helpful.

Regards

Amitash

michael_savarimuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rejoice,

KP06 upload is a bit finicky ... it has to be very precise otherwise it won't load.

Suggest you create a copy of the spreadsheet that you used to upload successfully.

Then copy the data for the above cost center into this new spreadsheet and try uploading.

If that doesn't work, try one line item.

Make sure the data file is saved in the format required (tab delimited???).

It is very frustrating.

If it doesn't work ... then try LSMW ... search for discussions in the forum.

Cheers,

TD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Toidi

Thanks for your reply hey,but the problem is  that the same Lsmw is updating on other cost centers except a few...I tried to check  the master data for these cost centers and i do not see any problem.

michael_savarimuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rejoice,

Hmmmm.... interesting!

Please check the "Control" tab of Cost Center Master Data.  Make sure the Lock is not enabled for Plan Primary Costs, Plan Secondary Costs.

Cheers,

TD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls state your issue with little more details!