Did you mean: 

Cost center for Round off GL in MIRO

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Greetings to all...

I wish to ask following question:

I have configured a G/L for round-off and during MIRO I get the message that the cost center is not assigned to the G/L. I have verfied the OKB9 settings for the G/L account and it is fine. The round-off feature works properly when I assign a cost center in KA03 but i want the cost center to be picked from the OKB9 settings.

Moreover when i simulate before posting the MIRO i dont see the profit center or the plant assigned to the line representing the Round-off G/L.

Please suggest if I have missed any setting.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

UK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

OKB9 should work.  Can you attach the screenshot of OKB9 settings ?

Best Regards,

Madhu

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Above is the snap-shot of okb9 and following is the snap shot of the MIRO simulation:

Kindly suggest if I have missed anything in the setting.

Regards,

UK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your issue here is that the posting is to an expense account, which is requesting a Cost Centre. Your options would include;

- OKB9 (mentioned above)

- Default a Cost Centre value on your Cost Element master record (KA01/2/3)

- FI Substitution or User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

guess the posting you are talking about is a minor difference (transaction DIF), check SAPNET note 32654, see the solution text:

You can define an account assignment for the transactions (KDR, DIF, UPF, and KDT) only at the highest level in transaction OKB9 (view: "Default Account Assignment"). However, you cannot do this at detail level.

BR Christian

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi UK,

Your configuration is meant for revenue cost elements.  Please assign cost center alone.

Best Regards,

Madhu

Answers (0)