cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COST CENTER: ACTUAL/PLAN/VARIANCE - Unfavorable - favorable balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day CO gurus,

Is there any standard setup wherein I can group my cost element and change its setup to unfavorable favorable balance?

my requirement is if the actual cost are less than planned cost the variance (%) should be unfavorable which is negative sign, hence if actual cost are greater that the planned cost, the variance (%) should be favorable.

Point will be rewarded.

Thanks in Advance.

Marky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marky

You can create your own report in Report Painter from GRR1

You can copy it from Report 1SIP-001 (This is the S_ALR_87013611 Report)

When you define Formula, it will usually apply for all Values i.e. All Cost Elements.. If you want a special formula for Few rows, you can DOUBLE CLICK on a Cell, Choose Special Cell Processing and Define a different Formula

But why you would post Revenues in CC?? You wrongfully defined them as Cost Element Catg 01, it seems, which is not correct

Ajay M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marky,

There is a standard report S_ALR_87013611 available in the system to see the actual postings, plan values and variance amount and percentage.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

That's the exact report i'm working for. The business wanted to integrate such option for an specific cost element that if the actual cost are less than planned cost, the variance should be unfavorable or negative while if the actual is greater than the planned, the variance would be favorable or positive.

Those Cost elements are referring to business INCOME.

moving forward, is there any setup wherein i can achieve that requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Marky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marky,

Please go for a Z report, all the values you will get from COEP actual values and COEJ for plan vlaues and explain to ABAPER about the favorable and unfavorable absorption and percentages, so that he will incorporate the logic, Input screen you can give same as S_ALR_87013611, You can develop a report painter report also, But the percentage will become a challenge in that report.

Regards,

Ravi