cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost at plant section and location level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have my structure as Plant (say, LN01, LN02, till LN06). Each plant has 3 plant sections (A01, B01, C01). Each plant also have more than 50 locations (ex: LC01 till LC50 under plant LN01).

Is it possible to accrue cost at location level and plant section level?

For example I want to fetch some reports like cost of maintenance or number of failures for plant section A01; is it possible? Or same reports at different location like LC01; is it possible?

TIA

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Your all cost accumulated to respective cost centers which are assigned to Functional location/equipments. Location and Plant section assigned in Location tab with respective Equipment/Functional location.

Use Tcode MCI3 - Location Standard Analyses Report to check your cost.also check several options available to fetch report in this Tcode.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kalyan_chakravarthi6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

In the reports IW38 or IW39 there are selection fields like Plant section / Location along with Maintenance Plant. If you input the data in those fields you will get the cost of that particular plant section or Location in that Plant.

In the reports IW28/IW29/IW68 also there is an option to enter the plant sections/ Locations fields to get the output.

Best Regards

Kalyan