cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrective action & preventive action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

I am working on a scenario where, after every 5 breakdowns in a month on a Equipment, system should prompt to create a corrective action report or preventive action report.

Or in second scenario, If the breakdown time for a equipment is more than 30 Hours in a month, system should prompt to create the corrective action or preventive action report.

How can I map this? Also where can I maintain the report?

Thanks & Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP development would be required for this and the logic may be as follows.

Run transaction MCJB for a particular period 9development) say monthly, which shows the no of breakdowns, breakdown duration & cumulative breakdown duration. If the nof breakdowns are more than or equal to 5 (or) if the break down duration is more than 30 hrs on that particular month, then a followup action for creating a notification or mail to the concerned using function module / work flow.

Trust this will help you while preparing a functional specs.

Regards

SRN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant:

Perhaps you can customize and use notification and define them as corrective and preventive actio reports. The catalogues are always usefull.

And for register the breakdowns and trigger actions, you can use workflow, or the early warning system and a little user exit to prompt the order creation tx. There standar analysys tools that register this events

Hope this help

Ezequiel