cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coproduct indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to see the co-product indicator in the BOM item. I had done the following steps.

__*Prerequisites for a co-product*:__

The indicator Co-product must be activated in the material master of the co-product (MRP area)

The co-product must be listed as an item in the bill of material of the main product

On the Basic data tab page of the BOM item, the indicator Co-product must be activated in the field group General data.

I am searching in the path mentioned above. But the indicator was not found.

Please let me know where we can hide/unhide the coproduct indicator for BOM item.

Thanks and Regards,

Jejesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jejesh,

Write the co-product with -qty in the BOM as stock item. Then select the item (line) and choose Goto > Item. On the 'General data' tab you should find the co-product checkbox.

(I hope the English names are OK, currently I work not in English environment - but hopefully you will find them)

BR

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 20, 2008 3:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to find the co product indicator at the place mentioned by you in other system. I think that field is hidden previously Where to unhide the field STPO-KZKUP.

Thanks and Regards,

Jejesh

Edited by: jejesh yal on Jul 15, 2008 10:44 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jejesh,

In the item detail for the component you can see the co-product indicator under Basic data tab.

Apart from the same you can maintain the same in MRP -2 view.

I guess that this will solve your issue . Do let me know if you still have the issue

Regards

Kaushik