Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copied sales orders types

ahmet_berk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I work on SAP SD support roles now. I joined SAP support project. I work as SAP SD Consultant.

There is a case. Standart sales order type is OR and rush order type is SO in standart sap system.

I copied OR sales order type to Z1 and I copied SO sales order type to ZHUR. And I customized all things the same for Z1 and ZHUR sales order types related to sales order types, item category and schedule lines. I guess Z1 and ZHUR will behave the same. Or example automatically create outbound delivery for Z1 and ZHUR sales order types. But They dont behave the same. Z1 and ZHUR sales order types behaves differently.

I can not debug very well. My abap knowledge is limited. So I can not understand why Z1 and ZHUR order types behaves differently. Why do Z1 and ZHUR behave differently? I customized all things the same for Z1 and ZHUR sales order types related to sales order type, item category and schedule line.

I wonder standart sales order codes controls some things that I can not see these things in customizing( sales order type, item category, schedule line, copy control customizings)

Maybe it is related to SAP Architecture. I read a lot of documents about sap sd but I didnt find answer for this question If you help me, I will so be happy.

Thank you for your answers

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ahmet.berk,

You have not shown what system is behaving differently and what is the exact error when you run any transaction or doing any activity. Please share related screen shots to understand the issues.

Regards, Neeraj Jain

ahmet_berk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Z1 or ZHUR create outbound delivery automtically but other sales order type doesnt create outbound delivery automatically. I mean the behavior. There are not any dumps. But all customizings are the same for Z1 and ZHUR sales order types.( sales order type, item category, schedule lines, copy controls) I wonder is there any differences in the backend( for example mv45af see them differently va01 transaction see them ( Z1 and ZHUR sales order types) differently.

Thank you for your answers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create a discussion and add further updates, please do so under "Comment" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering but providing additional informations as asked by the member. By doing so, a mail will be triggered to who you respond. By the way, I have converted your answer to comment

ahmet_berk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your response. I hope the situation is clearer now.

I think SAPMV45A (VA01 transaction) dont check only all customizing ( sales order type, item category, schedule line, copy control customizing). SAPMV45A (VA01 transaction) controls some things which I dont see them in customizing. Is it correct? I am SAP SD Functional Consultant. Therefore I am looking at only functional side. I can not debug all of them so I can not understand it deeply.

SAP for example VA01 transaction, Does VA01 ( SAPMV45A program) check some things that I dont see them in all customizing? Customizings and codes(all exits, It is new sap implementation so there arent any active exits(no coding now)) are the same for Z1 and Z2 sales order types.

Thank you for your answers.

Have a nice day

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ahmet_berk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi

Thank you for answer.

Related to following customizing ( You mentioned the customizing) are the same for Z1 and ZHUR sales order types.

• A Create delivery immediately
  • X Create delivery immediately, if quantity confirmed for today.

All customizings (sales order types details, item category details, schedule line details, copy control details) are the same for Z1 and ZHUR sales order types.

ahmet_berk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am adding screens of customizing and transactions screens. By the way, Maybe we can solve it. 

I have enough material for my sales orders. 

Following screen shows me enough material.

ahmet_berk_0-1710443586660.png

Z1 sales order type. Sales order customizing

ahmet_berk_1-1710443661946.pngahmet_berk_2-1710443694819.png

ZHUR sales order type

ahmet_berk_3-1710443745546.pngahmet_berk_4-1710443770966.png

And process screens sales order screens for 2 sales order types ( Z1 and ZHUR)

ahmet_berk_5-1710443824225.png

ahmet_berk_6-1710443839527.png

ahmet_berk_7-1710443858846.png

ahmet_berk_8-1710443872306.png

ahmet_berk_9-1710443890727.png

ahmet_berk_10-1710443906150.png

I mentioned it. Outbound delivery was not be created automatically at this moment. 

ahmet_berk_11-1710443982773.png

ahmet_berk_12-1710443995861.png

ahmet_berk_13-1710444011099.png

ahmet_berk_14-1710444021798.png

ahmet_berk_15-1710444035348.png

ahmet_berk_16-1710444043291.png

ahmet_berk_17-1710444052987.png

At this time, outbound delivery was created by automatically. ZHUR sales order type behaves differently now.

Also copy control customizing sales order to outbound delivery document are the same. You can see following screens.

ahmet_berk_18-1710444196556.pngahmet_berk_19-1710444205714.png

Z1 can not create its outbound delivery automatically but ZHUR created outbound delivery automatically.

WHY? Please help me.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Z1 or Z2 create outbound delivery automtically but other sales order type doesnt create outbound delivery automatically

Without sharing screen shots, it is not possible to pinpoint where exactly the issue is. With the standard configuration, you can set the system in such a way to create delivery under two circumstances

• A Create delivery immediately
  • X Create delivery immediately, if quantity confirmed for today
It is not sure, what settings you have in your system.