cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA standard reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapians

Let me T-code of COPA standard reports. As I need to check my COPA results.

bukhari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi liaz

the best way is creat ur own layout if not go for KE3I operating concern transport reqest wher all the things u can do for particular usage .workbench reqst as u no wat do....go head if it not works let me know

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if the data structure in both the operating concern

are same. If not you can not copy report by any means. If they are same

please check transaction KECM -> choose copy specific objects.

Regards,

Abhisek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since COPA is a highly customised application (each enterprise defined their own reporting strategy), there are no standard reports in COPA. All you define are custom reports using T-Code KE30.

You can however check the data you have using KE24 (Actuals) and KE25 (Plan). This will read directly of the CE* tables.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Is there any t-code for copy of standard operating concern form or report in new configured operating concern other than reference copy of operating concern ?

Regards,

Kalpik Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u have a provision to copy operating concern...

u can also import the operating concern'.....

t-code-- KECP

regards

priyaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't think it will copy forms and reports across Op Cos., but you can try usong KE34 and mentioned the other form name in the Copy From field.

Let me know if it works.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think u mean to ask the area where we can select the reports and forms and trasport to other clients. if it is so pls see in KE3I transaction code. this will help u. u select the Form and Execute. it asks for Workbench as well as the Customising Requests. Similarly select the Report and execute and save in the respective requests. these requests when transported to the respective client will transport the forms and reports of COPA.

Bye,

Chatura.