Customer

Ship-to party

Ext. Matl Group - key

with Selection:

Company Code -1100

Fiscal Year - 2010

Period From - 1

Period To - 12

Currently they are looking at the Ext Matl Group (defined under Material Master), however, there are no values being displayed even they are posted under the selection variants. Are there any prerequisite besides running KE30?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN KE4I, the Condition Type ZPR4 is assigned to ERLOS, which is correct.

But in KE4M, these are the fields that are assigned:

BRGEW Gross weight -> VV260 Weight

FKIMG Billed Quantity -> ABSMG Sales quantity

VOLUM Volume -> VV250 Volume

Odd cause some entries in the COPA documents (for other Extl Mat Grp), the Sales Revenues are already carried-over. So it means this configuration is working?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

KE4M and KE4I is OK...

KE4W- You can check if any thing is supressed there

Also, check if any userexit (COPA0005) is written to supress any line items in COPA....

IF all the above is ensured, then investigate all those line items, which got posted with zero values in COPA from SD Billing

Or were they posted from FI for manual adjustments (Record type B)

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks @Ajay,

I already found the cause of the zero revenue amt for some entries...I actually researched and found that Accounts used in Posting Invocie Accs should be created with their Cost Elements. So I checked entries' Account posted in their Invoice Acc Docs and the account that causes the COPA report to have zero revenue has no Cost Element. But this is only my findings for some COPA Entries, I have to test it first in the QAS Test Environment.

@Ajay, can you confirm if this is trully affecting the COPA Posting?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems logical to me... The accounts must be created as Category 11 or 12 cost element...Then only posting will go to COPA

You can create the cost element and try KE4SFI to transfer all these missing docs into COPA

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @Ajay, but the COPA Account Docs are already posted for the invoices, but the revenue amts are only zero. Do we have to run the tcode to update COPA Acc Docs?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Input one FI doc no in KE4SFI related to billing where revenue posted was zero in COPA.. Execute it and see if COPA is updated

OR

If not updated, then use KE21N to upload the values manually

OR

Reverse the billing docs -> Create Cost element -> post again.. This would be very cumbersome though

Br, Ajay M

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks @Ajay. I think this is an incomplete COPA Report Configuration for those entries...Isn't it? But some entries are already has these sales qty and revenue (for some Extl Mat Group).

It should post the correct sales qty and revenue referenced from sales order right? How can I configure/check that each Profitability Document posted has these sales qty and sales revenue?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check - Assign Cond TYpes to Value Fields in KE4I

Check - Assign Sales Qty field to COPA Qty Field in KE4M

Check if you have reset the value fields for any bill types in KE4W... You should reset it only when required

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

After choosing the ZCOPA04 from the left side of the screen, enter the selection-screen values (cocode, fiscal year and period from-to).

This are the Navigation Fields:

XXX Profitability Analysis

Navigation

Plant

Product .

Material Group .

Customer

Ext. Matl Group

Ship-to party

Choose the Ext. Matl Group so it will go to the right side of the screen:

BMG Profitability Analysis

Navigation

Plant Ext. Matl Group P042 SCRC

Product .

Material Group .

Customer

After pressing the BACK button, the Report will explode to Extl Mat Group level.

What I saw was some of the Ext. Matl Group (from T901 to T909), they have both the Sales Quantity and Sales Revenue but from Ext. Matl Group T912 to T917, there are values in Sales Quality but not in Sales Revenue. Is there some process missing here so that the Revenue will display in this report?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in KE24 what values are posted for T912 to 917... Whatever is posted in COPA, gets displayed in KE30 reports

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @Ajay, is it because the KE24 report displays the Products with Sales Quantity = 0 for all entries for selection variant Ext Matl Group = T912 to T915? Also the Sales Revenue for all entries are = 0.

But in KE30 by Navigation Extl Mat Grp (picked T912)->Plant (the same in KE24)->Product, they have the same Product entries only that the Sales Quantity is not 0, but the Sales Revenue for all entries are zero.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the posted COPA docs have Zero Sales Qty / Revenue - then the same will be displayed in KE24 / KE30

Check the entries in KE24, which are having Sales Qty Not Equal to Zero in KE30 for T912.... You willl have to investigate it on case by case basis

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ajay, they have as summary of Actual Line List:

Ext. Matl Group T909 T916

Fiscal Year 2010

Plan/Act. Indicator 0

Number of line items 24,530

Mode of access Read as posted

Op. concern currency SGD

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your report definition... What record type / Plan-actual indcator have you selected

SInce you are executing the report only for Comp Code / FY -Period parameters - Ideally the values must get displayed....

Check at what chars are you driling down inside the report..

Br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check KE24 if any posted COPA docs hav the Extl Mat Group populated in them....

If not populated, the report wont return any values...

Br, Ajay M