cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA KE24 Duplicate Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Gurus,

I am seeing duplicate entries in KE24 for one sales order. All the characteristics and value fields are exactly same for both of the entries. I followed few threads on SDN and it says KEA0 the company code currency is TICK and if its TICKED documents gets generated in two currencies like in B0 and 10.

However this not completely true because when I am looking at few another sales orders those are with single entry in KE24 and CE1XXXX Table as well.

How can I know the reason behind this ? Has anybody faced this issue ? Experts guidance will be really helpful.

Regards,

Sharu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu

If you activate Co. Code Currency in KEA0, it will generate 2 line items per transaction

You must activate only when the Co. Code Curr and Operating Concern Curr is not same. This is the point I always emphasize upon in the 1st session of my COPA trainings

You can change this in COPA0005 exit so that 2 line items are not generated when the Currency is same. For eg: You have Co. Code in India and UK.. And your Op Concern Currency is GBP

So you can suppress Op Concern Currencyt line item for UK Co. Code

So check if the exit is implemented for you.. But rest assured, its not a duplication. In your reports you will have to choose the Cur type before you can execute your COPA reports

Ajay M

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry I missed that line to suppress operating concern currency.

Can you please guide on the logic can be ?

Regards,

Sharu....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay sir and Pavan for replies.

Yes, its TICKED for my operating concern. But why this is not true for other sales orders ? I can see for rest of the sales orders its single entry in KE24 and CE1XXXX.

I am just curious why this is not happening for rest of sales orders ?

Regards,

Sharu...

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharu

check the userexits

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the cancellations and re-distributions.

As you said documents for other orders are fine, cancellation may be the reason.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

Unfortunately I don't have any cancellations and reversals so looks like TICK is creating a problem.

Ajay sir, if I want to switch off the one of the currency which it should be ideally ? I have other company codes working with same operating concern having different currencies like USD and EUR. So logically should I go with switching off B0 Operating Currency which is same GBP for all company codes ! !??

Appreciate your guidance.

Regards,

Sharu.

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check is there any cancellations and re-postings happens to that material ( With in COPA)

Some situations if the copa values are not flowing to all the value fields, we will do the cancellations and re-postings.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally