Vasanth.R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Pls go through the below thread which provides answer for your 1st question:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1298152

2. Pls check whether valid receivers are given in the receiver column or not. Also, ensure that you have values in value field of receiving tracing factor. Based on tracing factor - Value field only it will split the sender values and allocate to receivers in COPA.

Regards

Srinivas Salpala

vasanth_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply.

I alreayd went through that thread, the system is not allowing to change status of that message number.

Regarding point number 2, i maintained valid senders, and reveivers on that tab.

Thanks.

Vasanth.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me the parameters which you maintained in the cycle i.e. reciever rule, base for receiver tracing factor and other settings in four tabs?

Regards

Srinivas Salpala

former_member217547
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

In the cycle select teh tracing factor such like revenue, invoiced qty etc which is required and variable portions.

In the Sender

1. Cost Center range or cost center group.

2. Cost Element range or cost element group.

Reveiver.

1.Product

2. Profit Center

3.Plant

4. Sales Orgn

5.Districution channel

6.Division.

remaining as you need, regarding tracing factor check it has value or not. if it has no value, you wont get allocated.

Hope it will helpful.

Thanks.

S.Sivakumar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

When you do a PA Assessment...the system will try to find out the "Reference Base Values" based on which the system wil apportion Costs Posted in Cost Center to PA Characteristics. In this case finding of Reference Base Values will need lot of System Performance and in certain cases may even give an Dump Error, to improve the system Performance the System will prefer to use Summarization Level instead of CE3XXXX(XXXX would imply your Operating Concern), hence the Warning Message.

With relation to your second question..i feel really uncomfortable asking this question...but have you given any Characteristics in the "Senders/Receviers" Tab

Best Regards

Surya Varma

vasanth_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but i maintained values  in senders/Reverves Tab like plant, profit center and product etc.

Thanks.

Vasanth.R