Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conveyance Allowance????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario goes like this...

Employee is eligible for Conveyance Allowance of Rs 500(if gross salary less than 10,000p.m), and

Rs 800(if salary more than 10,000p.m).

please help me out in this.......

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitali,

Even i have a scenario for Bonus. I hope u have solved mentioned issue. Kindly specify the step to be configure.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks n Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u are saying gross Salary , whether it is total of Infotype 0008 or the Earned Gross Pay...

If it is infotype 0008 , then i would suggest you to created separate allowance groupings for both type of employees and map the wage type......

If it is related to Earned Gross Pay, then go for a PCR where in u have to write a rule to check /101 wage type ......and accordingly pay the conveyance allowance ...by pushing it to conveyance wage type..

All the Best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's total of IT0008 and also it's based on gross salary and employee level doesn't work over here....please tell me how to map this...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u dont want the conveyance allowance to store in any wage type,

then u can write a PCR , where in the PCR will check the Gross Salary from the RT table, and put the conveyance allowance as per the condition, and put it in a conveyance wage type,,,,,

But could u please give a little more specification of the requirement, so that the appropriate method can be adopted.

Srijit R Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement : to store in wage type in IT0008

Conditions :

1) Employees having salary less than Rs7500 per month do not get Conveyance Allowance.

2) Employees will be eligible for the following as Conveyance Allowance of

Rs 500(if gross salary less than 10,000p.m), Rs 800(if salary more than 10,000p.m).

where Gross Salary=Basic +HRA only

3) employee grouping doesn't work here....how'll PCR work in this....

hope this clarifies....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitali,

PCR will not work in this case ........

2 options, as i said earlier u can go for @ groupings , using Payscale Groupings , That is payscale group and level ...........and categorise the employees warning more than 10000 and less than 10000..and accordingly put it in T510A table...

Then second option can be dynamic Action.....have to check it and revert back to u....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payscale groupings will also not work in this case.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with indirect valuation that would solve the purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

would you please elaborate it........

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the exit -- EXIT_SAPLHRPADINA1_006 , and give your logic there. that should work. (in wage type characteristics mentiond the valuation as inval D.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

if thats difficult then there is one more way. use 40ECS , for the conveyance wage type to return a Z program, which will have the logic to calculate the conveyance amount. I guess this would be the simplest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.) Create a Z program and call in 40 ECS feature for the WT ( Conveynece allownace)

2.) In the RAP's config in the View V_T7INA9 maintain the EE characterstcis from the list of values for the WT.

This is an advisible way in case of company specific logics for ny condition. later on in the Z program yiou can further handle for differenet condition of ESB, PA PSA etc.

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it from Indirect Valution , INVAL .

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please specify the steps...............