Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion factor

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please help we out for putting conversion factor. how should i maintan conversion factor.

Example if we purchase a material in KG and in process order i issue the material through Liter then how to put conversion factor

between KG and L

Mean if 1 kg = 1.5L then how would i do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Mean if 1 kg = 1.5L then how would i do this?

Dear Create a material with Kg as UOM and in General Plant/Stor.1 maintain issue unit of measure as L.

Then go to additional data click on Unit of measure here the L to be maintained in kgs.

Scroll the page to right side and in number maintain 1L = ? kgs in your case it is 1/1.5=0.667kgs same way maintain in X column 1000 Lts = 667 kgs in Y column and SAVE.

Cheers

KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

Go to MM02 click on additional data and maintain the conversion factor in under unit of measure tab.

Maintain issue unit in Work scheduling view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Try this, enter the conversion factor in the additional data in the material master. Additional data is at the top of the screen in material master and in the additional data it is in the Unit of measure tab. then enter the altenate unit of issue in the work scheduling view of the material master. This should work for your scenario.