cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convergent Billing criteria in MTE Cloud S/4 HANA

0 Kudos

Dear Community 

We have the following requirement in MTE SAP S/4 Hana Cloud.  

- We would like to create only one  billing document for various delivery (LF), Billing Document requests (BDR) and Orders with Service Materail (OR) in case of the same bill-to party. We know that there should be certain criteria which makes this possible. However Pricing procedure or Reference should not be any criteria to enable the convergent billing. (Please see the attachment).

Is there a way to configure/ reduce these criterias?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are some SAP resources you may review based on your topic "delivery,s/4 hana cloud,community,cloud s/4 hana,pricing,convergent billing,create,billing document,service master,billing document request"

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the next generation digital core designed to help you run simple ... This service enables you to display accounting document master data to be ... in SAP S/4HANA is used to determine the availability of requested products by ... and Generic Object Services (GOS) based attachments, such as creating,?...

https://api.sap.com/package/SAPS4HANACloud

Preparing Managed Systems

Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager supports the latest SAP NetWeaver ... Note: The Service needs to be restarted for all instances of the system. ... Implement SAP Note dedicated to S/4HANA Improvements ..... For ?SAP Convergent Charging 4.1 follow the document ..... See SAP Cloud Connector Documentation.

https://support.sap.com/en/alm/focused-solutions/focused-run-expert-portal/managed-systems-maintenan...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please have a look at the following note which explains the invoice split criteria:

11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document

On cloud you can make use of the BAdI SD_BIL_DATA_TRANSFER to influence copy control. See SAP Help - Copying Control and Custom Data Transfer Routines for Billing Documents:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/a376cd9ea00d476b96f18dea1247e6a5/1905.500/en-US/d309fa912946447ab9bca5a8...

0 Kudos

Hi nancy.guo

Thanks for your feedback. But it still doenst explain why the pricing procedure is a Split Criteria in the Cloud. I have attached a screenshot from MTE Cloud.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi mustafa.gueltekin , Please check the point 3 which explains different values in the billing header fields could cause split. The pricing procedure field is a header field and different values could cause split.

Sai_Kasturi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Can you please confirm if you were able to gather required inputs from the responses provided by SAP Experts?

If Yes, please mark the best answer to the appropriate response.

Thanks for reaching out to the Cloud Customer Community.

Thanks

Sai

0 Kudos

nancy.guo

Sorry for my confusion but I didnt really understand what you mean Point 3. Which document you are referring? Sorry again for my confusion.

regards

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

I didn't mention Point 3. Where did you see it?

Best regards,

Nancy

Sai_Kasturi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Please refer to the hyperlink shared by Nancy earlier. In that link, check the section Features and third point on the table - Define Data Transfer for Sales Document Header - Sales: Sales Document.

As pricing procedure is a header field, it can cause a document split.

Thanks

Sai

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is possible using the app 'Create Billing Document - Billing Due List Items'. Using the Settings button (on bottom right side) you can use toggles to set the following to On/Off

1. Set billing date and type before billing

2. Create separate billing documents for each item of the billing due list

3. Automatically post billing documents

4. Display billing documents after creation

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so I can continue learning and answering questions in the community.