cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling the rows of matrix when it loads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello There

1. Is there a way to control the appearance of the rows in the matrix according to some rules (like disabling a cell or coloring a text cell in different color)?

(like the event "onItemBound", on DOT-NET)

• I have tryed to use "et_MATRIX_LOAD", but without any success.

RGDS,

Hagai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you can handle this after you've bound your datasource(s) tot your matrix...? After the LoadFromDatasource() command?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using udo form.

when the form loads, it calls automatically to the

loadfrom datasource...isnt it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

That depends on how you wrote your code (or form). I've maked something simular, in my case a user clicks on a menuitem, and when that menuevent occurs, I capture it, load my form, and call some functions that bind my datasources to the matrix. This is all programmatically.

If you did make your form with i.e. Screen painter, and did add your datasources and so on, I guess you'll have to find another way... You can capture the et_FORM_LOAD event, but it is called before your matrix is filled, so you cant use it.

AlexGrebennikov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends!

<b>et_DATASOURCE_LOAD </b>

Specifies data from the GUI was loaded to the matrix datasource.

This event occurs per matrix. If the form has two matrixes, then you'll get this event twice.

probably that solve your trouble...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

well i have this question, im working with a matrix defined in the system, i'm adding 2 columns to this matrix, as you all know i have to set the mtrix to clear to add this columns so i did so, but after adding the cols, my matrix doesnt refresh the system part and i was trying to use databind or loadfromdatasource and it said that is not a user defined item so how can i refresh a item inside the matrix that belongs to the system is that possible???

Gabriela