cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control key in operations of PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm opening this discussion here, because I don;t find a group for PM (plant maintenance).

In PM order we have "operations" tab, in which for each operation we have control key (PM01/ PM03/...).

I would like to hide/limit the use of one of the control keys, so the user will not be able to choose PM03.

I don't want to delete it from the customization of standard control keys.

Maybe someone has an idea how to do it?

Thanks a lot,

Yael.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can define default control key from the work center in IR02 (Default Values tab) and activate Ref. Indicator. So by default it will get copied to your order.

And to restrict the changes of control key in order go to OIOPL or OIOPD  Control key AFVGD-STEUS filed make it Display only.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer, but the question was how to restrict the use of a specific control key. I want the user to have the possibility to choose a value from the control key field, but I want to "delete"/"hide" one of the standard values without deleting it from customization.

Thanks!

Yael.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is not possible in standard SAP to restrict to choose the control key which is available in customization.

In OIO6 is for setting a default control key for an order type.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yael,

Please close this post as it is duplicated here:

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for all your answers.

How Can I close it?

Regards,

Yael.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yael,

You can choose the replies which resolved it as Answered, so the thread will be closed.

or you can choose assume answered.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yael,

Please refer to below link for closing thread

Regards,

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yael,

Control keys are common to various modules and used in PP, QM, PM.. etc.Below is the SCN space for Plant Maintenance:

You can also open a discussion there in order to have something very specific to PM module.

As per your query on control key, you can set Reference indicator marked in Workcenter under default tab. This will not allow users to make changes in control key in order. The workcenter gets copied  to order and field would be grayed out for any changes.

Refer below screenshot:

Regards,

Rohit

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thread moved to Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM).