cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control in Delivery(WM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

System is allowing to delete the delivery item(VL02N) for which Transfer order is already created and confirmed.How to control this?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure that you can.

You would not be able to delete it if the Transfer Orders where open but the fact that ypou have 'picked' it does not stop you from deleting it. The only issue is that you will have stock in st type 916 and the st bin will be the delivery number and this will stay there for ever if you do not move it by creating Transfer orders and making bthe source the delivery and then place them where you want them to go.

You need to do this quickly because you would not normally pick them from 916 and you may need the stock for other orders.

You can of course create Transfer orders for other deliveries in Foreground and point them to the stock in 916 and allow it to be oicked from there.

I hope that this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frenchy

My requirement is to control the delivery, once TO is created and confirmed for that delviery, then system should not allow to delete the delivery.

Thanks in advance

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry to persist but as long as the delivery exists and the post ngoods issue has not taken place I am 99.99% sure you will always be able to delete it.

If you think about it logically it makes sense. The TO only states that you have picked the stock for the delivery, The post goods issue confirms that it has left the building BUT in between these two steps anything could happen, Customer cancels, Stock is required for a more urgent order, stock goes out of date, stock gets damaged and there is no more and even the fact that the delivery was created in errror in the first place. In all and any of these scenarios and I am sure many others you need the facility to delete the delivery if required. If you have users that delete deliveries that they shouldn't then this is a Training and discipline issue and not a SAP process issue,

I hope that this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frenchy

These are all exceptional cases and i will accept that also.I have seen one thread from this forum saying that not able to delete the delivery after TO Confirmed.

But am not getting that error.For me system is allowing to delete delivery after TO Confirmation.But i want to control this.Can u guide on this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear soundara pandian,

Reasonablly, it should not allow this kind of delivery to be deleted. But sorry i really don't know how to make this control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in our practice, this kind of delivery cannot be deleted. The warehouse management status (partially or completely processed) does not allow the item to be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dong

Could you please tell me any configuration needs to be done for this control.