cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where the client is hiring the Transport services including trucks for dispatch and bus/car service for employees. I have the following pricing procedure:

for cars: ( for 12 hrs service)

upto 200 km run = Rs 400

beyond 200 km run = Rs 6 per Km

additional charges per hour beyond 12 hrs = Rs 50

overstay driver charges = Rs 100.

How this scenario and the pricing procedure can be mapped in sap.

Thanks

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to activate the EXS pricing in External service and assigned to vendor. In this pricing oyu have to write the Routine using the help of ABAP to determine the value

Add the logic as per your requirements and assign that routine in the external service management schema for the cindtion.

SPRO-MM-External service-Maintain condition for services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks charlie,

If we proceed like this, how the system will be able to understand the scale basis at the time of entry sheet.

we will be making contracts, but at the time of making service PO we will not be knowing that how many Km a vehicle will run.

this will be only determined from the log book(manual).

Rgds

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally IN ESM If you work with contract or without contract when you create the PO you know atleast some base figure to Procure thats what you will enter in the PO and then when you do the servie accepatance that time you do enter the real qty (service acceptance means like a GR for material) which is occure whenyou pay to the vendor and i am sure when you pay the vendor you know the basis opf payment right?

i am sure you got my point.

Thanks

Alpesh