cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts and Default Values for POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -- we recently implemented SAP contracts. Can someone please tell me if there is configuration that I can use to:

1) enable Reminder Dates to automatically populate in POs for contracted materials

2) enable POs not created from Purchase Requisitions to automatically populate contract details

3) enable POs created prior to a contract to automatically populate contract details when PO is changed

Or does this require us to use ABAP?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. What is Reminder Dates here & with regards to.......

If needed go for Workflow to have Contract Expiration Date in near future as popup during release order/calloff creation

2.Do you have process like =====>Contract --->Purchase Requisitions --->Release order/calloff

Then try to control by using t.code OMET & define functional authorization

OR

changes the process

=====>Contract --->Release order/calloff

3. If Release order/calloff not created WRT Contract , how system know or updates all details from contract.

After Contract creation ( you should have info record, source list),then during creation of Release order/calloff without referring CONTRACT number , you can have a message saying " a contract is there for material"

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju -- I realized I was not askinjg the question correctly. Discovered the problem is that some defaults that should be occuring when contract is created are not, so some values just aren't there for the PO to use.

Doug