Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract price is not copied to PO

maobsk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hy friends,

I'm having some trouble copying the price from contract to PO , when creating a PO in refrence to a quantity contract.
I have checked everything but nothing works , if anyone have faced the same problem before please advise,

NB: I have the same customizing in the Qual envirement and PO does inherite price from contract , but it's not the case in the Prod.

thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paulblouis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

I guess you are doing it this way:

Contract---> Purchase Requisition ----> Purchase Order, that is:

• Create Main Contract with ME31K
  • Create Purchase Requisition with reference to Main Contract with ME51N
  • Create Purchase Order with reference to Purchase Requisition with ME21N or Create Automatic Purchase Order from Purchase Requisition/s with ME59N

Is the price inherited in the PR?

Thank you,

Paul.

maobsk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

dear Paul,

thank you for your answer,

I do as you mentionned above, but the price is not copied from contract,
The problem I think is in the condition type, when i check the amalysis of the conditions PB00(gross price) is empty and not copied from contract , eventhough that I have contract second to Purch. org. in the pricing sequence.

but everything related to pricing is well customized, and I have the same customizing in the Qual envirements and it does work there .

thanks,

paulblouis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

One possibility could be 'the material is having info record with condition but validity is not in current date'. More importance is given to the info record than the contract.

Thank you,

Paul.

maobsk
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

No I've checked, there is no info record created,