cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consumption of PIR in same month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where the PIR consumption should happen for the same month by the sales order. Is that possible in SAP via and enhancement? I saw a previous thread which speaks about REQUIREMENTS_REDUCTION and REQUIREMENTS_REDUCTION_SD as a possible function module which can be used. Has anyone come across such a requirement and if yes how was it solved.

Thanks

GS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GS,

You can use BAdI MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS with custom  PIR consumption logic.

Also refer the OSS1967124 - BAdI enhancement for flexible primary independent requirements consumption/reduction.

CH_CONS_CHARACTERISTIC

Consumption characteristic for requirements consumption

Determine the conusmption characteristics of the MRP document that you also want to take into account when checking the consumption or reduction of planned independent requirements.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Would you be so kind to send me the note OSS1967124 - BAdI enhancement for flexible primary independent requirements consumption/reduction or a link to it?

If I try to see it in SAP site, it says only "Document is not released" (today is July, 5th 2014).

Kind regards,

Valentina Popescu

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean by same month...means you want consumption of PIR's which lies with in 30 days of

sales order requirement date...if that is the requirement then make settings like this in MRP 3 view in material master

consumption mode: 2 or 4

Bwd consumption per : 30

Fwd consumption per : 30

hope this helps...

Thanks

Kumar