cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consume Non valuated stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to consume the non valuated stock for a valuated material. When we created the material, we did as non valuated and created 1000 eaches of inventory. After few months, we changed into valuated by adding price to it and then we received 500 each.

Non valuated inventory - 1000 each.

Valuated inventory - 500 each.

Moving pice - $1.

Total value - $500.

Now the inventory is showing 1500, but the valuated is only 500.

How do we remove the 1000 eaches from the inventory. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you only want to correct the total stock value it can be done through Price Change MR21. The MAP ofcourse would change in that case.

Now that the material type has Qty/Value update in all valuation area, any transaction will lead to change in qty and value update.

If you want to keep the MAP same and adjust the value then you need to manipulate it.

What exactly are you looking for??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope your initial upload is inventorised and non-valuated and second case is inventorised and valuated.

1. You need to remove the stock from your inventory (may be a stock transfer to other plants)

2. You need to activate split valuation (Valuation type can be valuated and non-valuated)

3. Do stock transfer to base plant for 500 qty (under valuation type non-valuated) and 1000 qty (under valuated)

Sk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which material type your are using for valuated stock. When u load the stock of non-valuated to valuated material type naturally inventory will increase as per MAP.

How did u get the stock of valuated and how u have transferred it from nonvaluated to valuated?

Please elaborate to give u better solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material type is VERP. I don't know the status when they load the inventory.

But i think while they load the inventory for the first time, they did not mention the Quantity/Value updating for the material type as In no valuation area. Now it is calculating by By valuation area. How to consume the old stock which is not in valuated stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

scrap the non valuated material or issue it to some cost center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Split valuation concept.

Utsav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the inventory is both the valuated and non-valuated