cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Fll up and Issue

0 Kudos

Should we create delivery and billing (Pro forma invoice) after creating consignment fill up?

I tried to create Delivery after CF but the following error "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"

Later I checked schedule line tab in Consignment fill up where the schedule line is not confirmed

But in MMBE I have enough stocks for the consignment material

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

The screen shots illustrate the effect of consignment fill up posting - stock is moved from unrestricted use stock on storage location level to customer consignment stock.

You initial problem is with ATP check as both robert.forster3 and myself pointed out. You need to examine ATP results during consignment fill up sales order creation. As I already said unless you have ATP confirmed schedule lines in a sales order you won't be able to create an outbound delivery.

Dominik Tylczynski

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Of course you should create outbound delivery based on CF sales order. Sales order is to plan your CF, outbound delivery is to actually execute the fill up.

The consignment fill up is a transfer posting from unrestricted use stock managed on storage location level, to customer consignment stock managed on plant and customer number level. Thus there are two side of this movement - issuing one, from the storage location and the receiving one to the customer number.

Now when you plan a stock issue with a sales order, SAP performs ATP check to make sure you have enough stock to execute the issue.

You can display the details of ATP situation for your CF sales order and examine the scope of ATP check.

I must not compare stock levels (MMBE) with ATP situation (CO09). These are two completely different reports. A simple example to explain - image you have 10 PCS of a material on stock, that is visible in MMBE. Also you have a sales order for 6 PCS with a delivery date 2 weeks in the future. Now you try to create a new sales order (possibly a consignment fill up) 1 week with a delivery date in the future - so how much you have available for this sales order? 10 PCS as displayed in MMBE, right? Wrong - you have only 4 PCS available as 6 PCS are already confirmed to the sales order with delivery date 2 weeks in the future. That's of course a very simple example, just to illustrate the logic.

You need to have confirmed (confirmed by ATP) schedule lines on your sales order to create outbound delivery. Otherwise you get an error as you're facing.

HTH

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Please find the attachments delivery posted successfully for Consignment Fill up

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to check the ATP (customizing) for your CF.