cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of PM activity types in Plant Maintenance or Controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a possibility to Confirm activity types of PM workers on PM orders? Which transaction is used for this?

I would like to settle indirect costs of PM Cost center to PM orders. The tracing factor in this case would be the PM activity types confirmed by the PM workers.

However, I don't know the PM module and I don't know whether it's possible to confirm activity types using some PM T-code?

Should I use for this purpose KB21N (enter direct activity allocation) in Controlling, or is confirmation done somewhere in PM module?

Best wishes,

Karol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right...

Confirmation of the activites are always done thorugh PM module transaction only... if i am not worng T.code IW41.. any how check the t.code otherwise consult to your PM consultant

Only very rarely KB21N is used to rectify or to add some xtra cost

In day to day lifr the confirmation is done by PM department not by costing department.

As suraj written for planning activity you use KP26.

Yah..for allocating the indirect cost to PM order where the basis of allocatio is on confirmed activity cost...this is a simple case of using costing sheet in PM order... where in Base put the activity allocation cost element which you have used in activity type master data and in over head key put % and in credit put cost center which incurrs the indirect expenditure and

the costing sheet assign in the valuation variant of the order type of the PM order..

Hope i am clear to you...

IF helpful assign the points..

Cheers

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karol

You are right, the process is the same as in production / process order.

You can do the planning in KP26/KP06 arive at the rate for Activity type.

Then you can plan the activity types by defining the activity type in the work center and assign the workcenter and activity type, hours etc., in the internal activity in the Maintenance order.

You can use TCode KB21n to confirm the and give the maintenance order to confirm the cost.

Regards,

Suraj