cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure one infogroup for all the countries on Hire action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have one qestion on configure an infogroup for Hiring Action to satisfy all the countries.

For example:

For every country, they need the 1st infotype in Hire infogroup is 0001, and the 2nd infotype in Hire infogroup is 0002.

Then for country India, the 3rd infotype is 0006;

but for country China, the 3rd infotype is0007.

Is that possible that I create only one infogroup for all the countries, and for each country the first 2 steps are the same, but from the 3rd infotype, according to different country group, different infotypes will pop-up??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

obvoiusly it will pop-up

because the infotypes will come in the order they are specified.

may be u can write a dyanmic action

basing on country grouping.

like u specify the two steps

after that dynamically pop-up the infotypes that differ

regards

nalla

ps: is the sequence different or some of the infotypes required also change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank your answer. But it's not what I want.

I was just making some examples in above. In real implementation, each infogroup contains many infotypes. Using dynamic actions is not the solution.

Is there any one who have implemented this infogroup globally before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use IGMOD feature.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

i just thought that was your scenario

any way what satya said may be correct then

regards

nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

IGMOD feature is for Company code, Personeel Area, etc. It doesn't work for different countries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lucy,

In Tcode PE03 enter IGMOD and marck 'Attributes' and press Change, then press 'Struct', there in 'Valid fields for decisions' you have to add MOLGA (ie country grouping).

After that you will be able to add the condition MOLGA in the feature IGMOD.

Let me know if you could solve your issue!

Regards,

Christian.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

for IGMOD, it's not possible to use MOLGA. There is no such field for "Field for decision operation".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lucy, did you follow the steps i gave you to add the MOLGA condition into the "Field for decision operation"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chiristian,

Just now I didn't follow your steps properly. Now I do it again as you said, and can see MOLGA as the node now.

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

First go to infogroups and differntiate the infotypes to be executed for differnt countries using the infogroup modifier which is field after the user group.then go to pe03 and give IGMOD feature over there and for countries what ever you want give corresponding return values.

Regards

Satya

Answers (0)