Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure My Inbox application in Mobile Devices

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to configure My Inbox on a mobile device and approve the PO and other documents. I see My Inbox app is compatible with mobile devices.
How to integrate the My Inbox app from a mobile device?

Regards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

In order to work with Mobile Cards, please make sure that you have followed the prerequisites below:

You need to download the application from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS).
Your system administrator must complete the required back-end configuration.
You or your system administrator must configure the SAP Mobile Cards application for use on your device. See "Registering the Application" in the SAP Mobile Cards for Android User Guide or SAP Mobile Cards for iOS User Guide for more information.

Once SAP Mobile Cards is configured, you can begin sharing content from your SAP Fiori launchpad to the application on your mobile device.

To add a card to the card deck:
Launch an application that supports SAP Mobile Cards. If you aren't sure which apps are supported, please contact your system administrator.
Select the content you want to add to the application on your mobile device.
In the top-right of the shell bar of the launchpad, select the profile icon, then select Add to Mobile. When you see "Successfully added Card", it means the content has been added to your mobile device.

Best regards,

SAP Support.

Answers (0)