cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of depreciation keys -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can u please let me know the exact configuration steps for setting up a depreciation key

Ex : Furniture & Fixtures (book life 5 years ), the method my client is using is SL so can i use the LINR key, and the condition is that assets acquired in this month, will be depreciated in the following month i.e if it's acquired on Jan1, depreciation will start from Feb1 and when retired no depreciation in the month retired

Kindly guys, pls help me as i am fresher and i am right now in an implementation project in the configuration phase.

Thanks & Regards,

Smitha reddy

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha Reddy,

I've sent you the complete configuration guide of Asset management to your mail ID. Pl. go thorugh the same it will help you in all aspects. Pl. revert for clarifications.

Thanks & Best Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Kumar Varanasi,

Could you please forward Assest configuration documents to my email id: rau.moder@gmail.com

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there,

I am having a similar problem. I want the depreciation to occur from the next month to the month in which it was acquired. (If asset acquired in May, depreciation should start from June).

I am using July-June as the fiscal year.

Best Regards,

Anosh

krishnakishore_gaddam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anosh,

You have to configure Acquisition according to your requirement when configuring Period control method.

Regards,

Krishna Kishore