cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Change log in Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Some configuration changes have been directly made in production at our client. How can we find out what changes are made? Going into SCC4 > Change logs, I could find out who made all the changes. But it does not show what configuration changes are made.

Thanks

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

For which configuration node do you want to check the change log?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian

The configuration changes were not transported from Dev to Production, instead the changes were directly made in the Production environment. Using SE10 or 09 is not an option for me.

Mangalraj

When i look in my production environment (SCC4 - Change logs) I see some changes are made directly in production. It just shows who made the changes but not which configuration changes were made. So I dont know which configuration nodes are changed.

My question is if there is a way to find out what all changes have been made during a given time (like last month or so). If I could get a list of configuration nodes that have been changed, thats all i want.

Thanks

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>The configuration changes were not transported from Dev to Production, instead the changes were directly made in the >Production environment. Using SE10 or 09 is not an option for me.

Thats clear and i understood that, but if you are lucky you find transport request that were created in your productive system which contain the changes that were made there, try it out and just call se09 in production.

Regards

Christian

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explore changes with various options in the transaction AUT10.

You can provide table name or *, tcode name or *, changed by, from and to date etc.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

I'm not sure whether in a single report you can fetch all the changes related to configuration for a particular module.

But I'm sure in most of the nodes the configuration change logs gets recorded.Check these links,

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check transaction se09 for transport requests with wich changes maybe were recorded.

User: *

select Modifiable and Released

Regards

Christian