cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config. of categories missing for hier. MSSEESELECT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When I call the general information service as many others, it gives a new browser showing information such as:

General data

personal data

monitoring of tasks

Absence days etc

with information: to display data, first select an employee

Meanwhile there is no employee data coming from the back end.

Secondly, when i click on the service for org chart it gives Select one of the links below to launch the org. chart.

My organization (sample link) when i click on sample link i get this information:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<OrganizationalStructureQueryResponse />

Has anyone come across this scenario to help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be due to missing Configurations for the resource Key MSS_HCM_AREA_RELATEDACTIVITY_IVU in the V_T7XSSSERRES backend.

As per the SAP note 903370 - Missing Configuration leads to failure in Employee Profile (This note does not exists anymore)

Please insert the String "XSS-Menu" to the field "URL of PCD Page" for the Resource Key - MSS_HCM_AREA_RELATEDACTIVITY_IVU in V_T7XSSSERRES.

Once done u2013 it should resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check out note 1471488

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Above reply is correct, Please folllow it and correct the URL of PCD., Are you using custom? then make sure you add correcttly the resource etc.

Area page view - V_T7XSSSERARB

Resource view - V_T7XSSSERRES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Have configured as indicated XSS-Menu as is on the URL of PCD Page in table V_T7XSSSERRES. Am not using a custom and so input the parameters directly and it DID not work. Should there be a corresponding parameter in the PCD on a specific page? It might not be maintained.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all who contributed to the issues I raised. The problem is solved, and running well. The solution was merely changing my org hierarchy to a different org unit as a manager. My previous assignment as a manager was limited so the system could not find information for employees.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All;

How can we show Positions Structure within MSSBIZVIEW Hierarchy , like employees and organizations ?