cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions for each Order unit in Info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

If I have an info record with the base UoM as NOS and Order Unit as EA, can I have different conditions for NOS and EA for the same info record? If yes, How should I create them?

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am afraid to my knowledge it is not possible.

Conditions in Info record are for ordering unit. I am unable to understand your requirement thay why you need to maintain conditions for base UOM.

Regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh

It is not a requirement but i found the below given in sap help document. So wanted to know how it works.

Under the section conditions in info records

<b>Conditions Per Order Unit

You can enter separate conditions for each order unit in the info record</b>

I was not sure how to maintain many order unit as per "each order unit". So I assumed order can be placed in base UoM also.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this help documentation is saying that you can maintain multiple ordering unit and can define condition for each of those different multiple ordering units.

You can't maintain condition for base unit of measure once you have ordering unit is different than the base unit of measure.

For example,

In info record you can give PB00 value and give the price and then in unit, you can maintain multiple ordering units. Depending on your ordering unit in PO, the price is picked up relevant to that ordering unit from info record. Similarly, you can maintain multiple conditions with different ordering untit by defining price per such different ordering units.

Regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jagadeesh for explaining and making me understand what it means.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (0)